fine that i could help, maybe you can help
the millions loving the mr-10
BTW, I've been looking for that diagram for years. Where did you manage to find it ?
should i really reveal the last secret of human kind:)?
it's always the same procedure if i need manuals, schematics, infos...
1. ask the one who sold the item to you(in this case matthias from curetronic, maybe you know his modules...)
2. company contact, usa, uk, germany ...
3. threads in different forums
4. google if there are any sites concerning the gear and contact the author.
5. commercial sites(mark glinsky ...)
if you don't get answers, let's say, within two weeks,
you should forget it, that's my experience.
in this case yamaha germany helped.